Run Android Apps On PC
If you are looking for how to run Android Apps On PC, then you are on the right spot. Here is a step by step Guidelines to run Android Apps On PC. Now play your favorite Android on your PC. Install the Android emulator on your PC and start using your favorite apps.
Why Need To Run Android Apps On PC :
- Play your favorite Android game on PC.
- Developer tests their application in Development Mode.
- Run Android Apps on PC.
Step 1 : How to Download install BlueStacks:
- Fist of all download BlueStacks software from bluestacks.com
- After extracting new windows will appear, click on “NEXT”.
- In this step you can customize bluestacks installation paths. If you don’t go customize, just click Next.
- In this step Leave both boxes checked and click Install.
- BlueStacks will install, click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
Step 2: Set up BlueStacks to Run Android Apps On PC.
After completing installation, we need to set up BlueStacks. Here is a very simple steps to set up BlueStacks software.
- After successfully install, run BlueStacks.exe. Click on setting icon and then click on setting button.
- Setting tab will open click on add account to add your gmail account for google play store and other setting.
- After that, new window will open in this windows, click on google to add your google account.
- Now enter your gmail email and password and click on Next button show in the screen shot.
- A new box will open, click on OK to agree with google and google play store terms and conditions.
- Now click on Next to set up a backup Email show in the screen shot.
- Now One time set up will start to complete the one time set up click on continue and setup your App and other setting such as blueStacks Account and app Sync.
- Finally, Now you can run Android Apps On PC. To install your favorite Android apps go to google play, store and install.