Check Graphics Card And All Information
It is a very common question people ask me”How To Check Graphics Card”. So, in this tutorial I will show you how to get all information about your PC Graphics Card. This is a easiest way to Check Graphics Card.
Graphics Card is a Power tool of all graphic interfaces. If you’re unable to play latest games and watching HD movies on your PC or Laptop, May be your VGA or graphics card part of the problem. So you can easily Check Graphics Card, no matter what operating system (OS) you’re using.
Here Is A Two Different Method To Check Your PC or Laptop Graphics Card.
Method No 1:
- If you’re user of windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 then go to start menu and type in search box “dxdiag”. After that click on dxdiag shown on screen sap. If you are user of windows XP then open start menu and click on “Run” and then type “dxdiag” in the Run Box.
- Now new windows will open, click on “Display” tab to see all information about your Graphics Card. In this section you will find all information about such as Card Model Name, Manufacture, Chip Type, DAC Type, Device Type, Total Memory, Current Display Model and also Monitor.
Another articles may you like to read:
Method No 2:
This is a another easy method, but this is only for advanced operating system such as windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
- In this method click right button on the desktop, menu will open now click on “Screen resolution” shown in screen snap.
- Now new windows will appear, In this windows, click on “advanced Setting ” as shown in below screen snap.
- An other window will appear, here you can find all information abut your PC and laptop Graphics Card.