How To Clear Google Chrome Browser History, Cache & Cookies on iOS.
In this tutorial, we will learn How To Clear Google Chrome Browser History On iOS. By clearing iPhone and iPad Google Chrome history, Cache & Cookies you will keep your things clean & tidy from a privacy point of view. Because, like a desktop browser, ISO browser will save your browsing history to get back easily. On the other point, anyone who has access to your phone can also see your browsing history. So it’s a best to clear after a time period.
Why we need to Clear, Cache & Cookies.
- In order to keep your privacy.
- Restore browsing speed.
Here is some simple step to clear iPhone and iPad Google Chrome history, Cache & Cookies.
- Firs of all open google chrome and tap the setting option (3 vertical dots) shown as below screen shot.
- After that a drop down will appear, tap on “History”.
- Now tap on button end of the screen “CLEAR BROWSING DATA..”.
- Five option will appear. 3 option will select automatically, just tap on Clear Browsing Data.
- Browsing History.
- cookies, Site date.
- cached images and files.
- Save password
- Auto fill data.
- To confirm, tap on “Clear Browsing Data” button again.
Now you’ve cleared your browsing history, Cache & Cookies.
Do you know how to change gmail password? If not, then click here to learn.