In Antiquity, we use CD Room to install windows. It is a very slow method to install windows into your computer. Installing windows by using USB drive, It is a best, easiest and fastest way. In this article, I will show you how to create bootable USB drive for windows 8 and 8.1. There are too many ways to create bootable USB drive but I will show two easiest and fastest ways.
Here is the best way to create bootable USB
- 8 GB or larger USB drive.
- Windows 8 or 8.1 ISO file.
- Rufus Software, If you don’t have, click here to download.
- Laptop Or PC with at last 2GB RAM.
Here is a Step By Step guidelines to create bootable USB drive By using Rufus Software.
- Firs of all, Insert your USB drive into your Laptop or PC USB port, and open Rufus Software.
- Select your USB drive (In the cause of more than one USB has plugged in).
- Now select partition scheme and system, I suggest you to leave It, “MBR partition scheme for BIOS Or UEFI“.
- The file system will select automatically “FAT 32” is by default.
- Now Select cluster size, leave it by default.
- Write your new volume label here, I wrote XEHELP. You can write what you want.
- Now select your format options. select the option as shown in below screen snap.
- In this section, select your windows 8, or 8.1 ISO file.
- Finally, click on start button to begin the process of creating bootable USB.
After clicking on the start button, processing will start. It will take 15-20 minutes to complete the process. After completing process close the program and restart your computer and press boot function keys such as F9 Or F1. It depends on your laptop brand For HP laptop boot key is F9.
If you have any problem, please leave the comment below. Thank you