How To Uninstall Apps On iphone Permanently [iPhone 3,4,5,6,7]+S
Today I will show you wow to uninstall apps on iPhone (Delete apps) from your iPhone Permanently. if you have apps that you no longer wish to use. You can delete iPhone apps by simply following these steps.
You can also read:
Method 1 :From Home
- In this method you need to tap & hold any app icon for 2 seconds until the icons wiggle. After 2 seconds An X icon will appear on the upper right corner of all the apps.
- Now tap the X on the app you wish to delete from your iPhone apps list.
- In the next setup iPhone will prompt you with following message: “Deleting this app also delete its data“.
You can also learn:
Method 2: From Settings
- —>First of all go to Home screen, and select “Settings”.
- —>Now Select “General”.
- —>Tap on “Storage & iCloud Usage” or “Usage” depending on your iOS version.
- —>In next step select “Manage Storage”.
- —>The list of apps installed on your iPhone will appear.
- —>Select the one you wish to remove.
- —>Tap “Delete app” to delete the app.