ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT is a error that show in Google Chrome browser. I will appear When the server is taking too much time to replying . Result! it fails to load website. But now you do not worry about this error. I have unique & quick solution for you.
Make sure these 2 things:
- Your Internet connection is working properly.
- The server you want to open is exist or Online.
Here Are 4 Methods To Solve “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT” Error Quickly & Easily:
- Method No. 1 : By Clear Chrome browsing data
- Method No. 2: By Windows Hosts File
- Method No. 3: Adjust LAN settings
- Method No. 4: Flush DNS & renew IP address
Did you know! your Chrome save all browsing data such as cache files, app data, cookies, etc. These may cause Err_Connection_Timed_Out error. So, we can solve this problem by deleting the browsing data from Chrome.
Step No. 1 & 2:
- First Click on more tool button
- Then click on clear browsing data
Step No. 3 & 4:
Now click on advanced stetting and then select all options as shown in screenshots after that click on clear data.
You and also fix this error : Err_Connection_Closed
Some time just one website occurring Err_Connection_Timed_Out, simply skip this step.
If there is an IP address & website URL to be blocked in the host file, it could cause other websites to be blocked as well. For this reason, we should check the Windows Hosts File.
- Run Notepad as an administrator.
And when requested by UAC, you have to click YES to continue.
- Click File in the upper left of the Notepad window.
Then click Open.
- First go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and then Select All Types from the menu at the bottom right.
Then double-click the hosts file.
- if there is any web address/ IP address after the last # sign.
If yes! delete all of them and save.
Sometimes the internet environment of our computer has been changed by the virus, so we have to reset it to resolve ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.
- In the search box in the lower left corner of the desktop (next to the Start menu), type Internet Options and click on it.
- Click LAN settings under Connections pane.
- Make sure all the items are unticked, then click OK.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT can also be solved via DNS and IP, so we need to clear the DNS and renew the IP address.
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Win + R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time.
Then type cmd in the box and click OK.
- Now Command Prompt is open.
When complete, close the command prompt window.
Note: Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.