Core temp download for windows xp / 7/8/10. Get a standalone installer installer direct high-speed download link to a temperature core temperature monitor for Windows 32-64bit PC. Find the exact temperature of the processor using the coretemp temperature control application.
Core Temp V1.11 Features
- The motherboard is agnostic.
- Easy to use and accurate temperature.
- DTS functions supported all the latest x86 processors.
- Support for Intel Coffee Lake, Denverton, Lake Gemini
- Support for multiple processor groups.
- AMD EPYC (Naples) processors, APU from Stoney Ridge.
Core Temp Xehelp View
Core Temp is a handy application that allows users to control the CPU temperature. This is a powerful program that gives you the exact temperature of vital computer equipment.
It is able to display the temperature of each individual core of each processor in your system. The user can see fluctuations in the temperature of the equipment in real time with different workloads. In addition, all major processor manufacturers have implemented Digital Thermal Sensors in their products. DTS provides accurate reading than conventional thermal sensors on board. CPUID HWmonitor – the best alternative to Core Temp
First of all, download the application from the link above. You will have a convenient interface, and you can get vital information about your processor. With further study, you will experience another interesting feature that allows the user to protect against overheating of parts of the processor. By enabling this feature, you are likely to be able to protect your computer from overheating.
CoreTemp system requirements
The following are the minimum system requirements for starting the CPU temperature monitor.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Windows vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.
- Processor:- P4 or higher.
- Hard disk:– 10 MB or more large disk space.
- Ram:- 256 MB Ram or Higher.
Click Here To Download | Mirror
Download: Link-1 |Link-2 |Link-3