So, in this article I will tell you wow to change password windows 10. Even if you do not have a treasure map in your files, your Windows password is still very important. If you suspect that someone has their own password, you re-use passwords and decide to be more secure or just want to change it, Windows 10 gives yot option associated with change password windows 10.
You can always choose a regular new password – we recommend using a combination of letters, numbers & symbols. It is usually better if these passwords are at least eight characters long. Although we advise you to use the alphanumeric password format, because it is safer, you can also change your password to a pin or picture, which allows you to quickly log into your Microsoft account.
So, you can also read:
- Windows 10 Download ISO 64 bit – Full Version Official Is Here!
- How to fix Error “Blue Screen Windows 10
In addition, literally follow Windows Hello, which allows you to enter your account by detecting aperture, face or fingerprints. New PCs will go this year with this new technology. Do not wait until you change your password if you need to! so, below you can learn how to change password windows 10.
How to Change Password Windows 10
1. Click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
2. Click “Settings” in the list on the left.
3. Select “Accounts”.
4. Select “Sign in Options” in the menu.
5. Click “Change” in the “Change account password” section.
6. To change your password, you must log in using the current password for the Microsoft account. Type the password in the box. Click Login.
7. Microsoft will send you a new code to change the password using the phone number associated with your account. Enter the last four digits of your phone number to make sure it’s the correct number. Click Enter.
8. You will receive the code on your phone. Enter a code.
9. On the new page, you will enter your old password and enter a new password. Enter a new password. Click Enter.
If you see this message, you have successfully changed your password!