Learn How To Delete A Page In Word: If you have blank pages in a Microsoft Word document that you want to get rid of, there are several ways to do this. The options described here work in virtually any version of Microsoft Word that you will encounter, including Word 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016 and Word Online, which are part of Office 365.
Here are some Methods To Delete A Page In Word
Using the Backspace Key To Delete A Page In Word
One way to delete a page in Word, especially if it is at the end of the document, is to use the backspace key on the keyboard. This works if you accidentally left your finger on the blank and moved the mouse cursor over several lines, or perhaps a whole page.
To use the Backspace key:
- Use the keyboard to hold the Ctrl key and press the “End” key. This will lead you to the end of your document.
- Press and hold the Backspace key.
- Once the cursor has reached the desired end of the document, release the key.
Use the Delete Key To Delete A Page In Word
You can use the “Delete” key on the keyboard in the same way as you used the Backspace key in the previous section. This is a good option when the blank page is not at the end of the document. By using this method you can also delete a page in Word.
To use the “Delete” key:
- Place the cursor at the end of the text that appears before the blank page.
- Double-click the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Press and hold the “Delete” key on the keyboard until the unwanted page disappears.
Use the Show/Hide Symbol To Delete A Page In Word
If the above options did not solve your problem, the best option is to use the “Show / Hide” symbol to see exactly what is on the page that you want to delete. You may find that there is a page break manually; people often insert them to break long documents. For example, at the end of each chapter of the book there is a page break. This is an other method to delete a page in Word.
You can also read:
- MS Word Shortcut Keys – Including Description
- How to Remove Memory Card Password 4 Easiest Way’s
In addition to unintentional page breaks, it is also possible to add additional (empty) paragraphs to Microsoft Word. Sometimes this happens after you have inserted a table or picture. Regardless of the reason, using the Show / Hide option, you will see what happens on the page, select it and delete it.
- To use the Show / Hide button in Word 2016:
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Show / Hide button. He is in the section “Paragraph” and looks like facing the person P.
- Look at the area in and around the blank page. Use the mouse to select an unwanted area. It can be a table or an image or just blank lines.
- Click “Delete” on the keyboard.
- Press the “Show / Hide” button again to disable this function.
The Show / Hide button is available in other versions of Microsoft Word and can be turned on and off using the Home tab and other commands, but it’s easiest to use the Ctrl + Shift + 8 key combination. This works in all versions including Word 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016 and Word Online, part of Office 365.
So, now you learn how to delete a page In Word.
Download: Link-1 |Link-2 |Link-3