How To Download YouTube Videos On Android Phone
In this article I will tell you How To Download YouTube Videos On Android Phone. Get charged to download YouTube for free and start enjoying the offline YouTube video in a few simple steps. We explain how to download YouTube for Android.
Watching YouTube videos online is one of the nation’s favorite pastimes when it comes to viewing habits of smartphones and tablets. But what happens when you are not connected, far from home. Without data and without Wi-Fi? We explain How To Download YouTube Videos On Android Phone in just a few simple steps.
You can also read:
- Download and install TubeMate 3.0.13 (you must first enable unknown sources)
- Launch YouTube and browse to the video you want to download.
- Tap Share, choose TubeMate, then select and resolution and click Download.
How to use TubeMate to make YouTube video available offline
- Step No.1: TubeMate is not available through Google Play. Therefore, you must enable the application installation outside the Google App Store first. Remember to disable this setting when you’re done.
- To enable the installation of other third-party applications, select Security, Unknown Applications and activate the cursor.
- Step No.2: Launch the browser and look for TubeMate. We clicked on the best result and downloaded it directly from the site. The most recent version at the time of writing is 3.0.13. When an update is available, you can follow the same steps to apply it (Google Play will not automatically download updates for applications installed outside of its store).
- Step No.3: When the TubeMate download is complete, tap the notification in the drop-down navigation bar at the top of the screen to start the installation. Follow the instructions and when the installation is complete, tap Done.
- Step No.4: Launch YouTube and find a video you want to download. Tap Share, then choose TubeMate from the list of available apps. This will launch TubeMate in a new application window; select a resolution from the list provided and tap the green download icon.
You can also download a YouTube video in TubeMate itself. Launch the application and use its search function to find what you are looking for, then press the green download button.
Download: Link-1 |Link-2 |Link-3