Uninstalling unwanted Application is one of the most common & important tasks that all PC users perform. However, if you are new to Windows 10, you may not know “how to uninstall apps on windows 10“. Old-school programs and functions and control-panel menus in which Windows 7 and XP users still exist. But will not actually remove new application types.
Regardless of whether this is a desktop program, Windows 8-style Modern application or a new-fangled universal app. There is one easy way to remove it. Here’s how to uninstall apps on windows 10, even if you do not know what kind of application it is.
May you like to Read:
- How To Activate Windows 10 Via [KMSAuto Net exe] Permanently
- Windows 10 Download ISO 64 bit – Full Version Official Is Here!
- How to Disable Touchpad On Windows 10 – Hp, Dell, Asus And Lenovo Laptop
When new users try Windows 10 for the first time, questions about new products may arise. For example, how to uninstall apps on windows 10? In fact, there are several ways to do this. Check out our article and find out.
How To Uninstall Apps on Windows 10:
- Firs to all, Open the Start menu.
- Now click on Click Settings.
- Then Click Apps on the Settings menu.
- So, now click Select Apps & features from the left pane. A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
- Select the application you want to uninstall.
- Click the “Uninstall” button that appears. If it is inactive, it is a system application that you can not delete.
- Finally, Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
This is it! Here’s how to uninstall applications in Windows 10. The easiest way to do this is on the Start screen