Using Windows 7 for Zipping or Unzipping files:
In this lesson we show you How To Unzip Files On Windows 7. Then you can safely transfer the zip file over the Internet or unzip the file that you shared. I will use the tools included in Windows 7. This is convenient because it does not require additional software installations. So, Below you are going to learn how to Unzip Files On Windows 7. Therefor, this is a best method to zip and unzip your file on windows 7.
May you like to learn:
How to Zip a File/Folder:
- In Windows, navigate to the file / folder you want to Zip, and right-click on it.
- In the menu that appears, hover over “Send”, then click “Compressed” (copied) folder.
- A new file / folder with the zip file will appear, it will have the identifier “Z”. It contains the selected file / folder and will have the same name. Do not forget to enter a new name, then click the “Enter” button to save the file.
How To Unzip Files On Windows 7
- In Windows 7, go to the compressed (compressed) file that you want to unzip, and right-click it.
- In the menu that appears, drag the pointer to “Open”, then click “Windows Explorer”.
- So, in Windows 7, go to the compressed (compressed) file that you want to unzip, and right-click it.
- Finally, In the menu that appears, drag the pointer to “Open”, then click “Windows Explorer”.
Congratulations: now you know How To Unzip Files On Windows 7 (compress) or zip the file in Windows 7! You can safely upload a file to your account or transfer it as needed.